Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Watch My Garden Grow

British Summer Time is here and I am loving every minute of it.  The weather is gorgeous and energy levels are high.  I thought I would update you with how my garden is growing, it's coming along slowly but surely.  I am trying to find time in the day around work, kids and family life for my garden.  Every little helps.

I have moved some plants and rocks that I already had to start building my borders.  I have also added some features, silver garden balls and hanging garden zinc tea light lanterns which will look great at night and are perfect ambient lighting for garden parties and barbeques.






Add some love to your garden with this gorgeous zinc hanging heart tea light lantern also available in a star design.  Hang them from a tree or scatter them around your garden for a truly gorgeous glow.



Hanging Heart Tea Light Lantern - £2.50
  
Hanging Star Tea Light Lantern - £2.50


For more gorgeous ideas why not browse through our website http://www.insideoutliving.co.uk/
delivery is only £2.95 UK mainland only no matter what or how many items you buy.

Uzma x

No comments:

Post a Comment